ZAC Recruitment – Specialist Recruitment Company Overview
ZAC Recruitment Ltd are a specialist construction industry recruitment provider with over 16 years’ experience in supplying highly skilled professionals across both the public and private sectors. We have built our reputation on the specialist recruitment of permanent staff for roles specifically within the Building Envelope sector of the construction industry.
Working with Clients
As a specialist recruiter, we place a high premium on getting to know our clients, understanding their professional requirements, and building a long-term relationship with them based on trust and professional respect. Personal management of the recruitment process is central to our approach, which means that each client is given the time and attention they need to find ‘the right fit’ for the job role they are looking to fulfil. We consider the following to be essential components to a trusted relationship between our clients and ourselves:
- We will take the time to understand our clients’ requirements.
- We will access candidates suitability in terms of experience, professionalism, and motivation as well as key skills and location.
- We will provide our clients with carefully selected CV’s appropriate to their requirements.
- We will maintain absolute client confidentiality as an integral part of our professional relationship.
- We will pay attention to clients’ feedback on the recruitment process, and use it to improve our services wherever possible.
Working with Candidates
At ZAC Recruitment Ltd we consider our professional candidates to be one of our most important assets, which means that we respect the skills they provide, and we work diligently on their behalf, to find appropriate work opportunities for each individual. As a specialist recruitment agency it matters to us that we get to know about the skills, qualifications, and experience of each candidate, but we also want to know about aspirations and ambitions; these are equally important considerations when considering what might be ‘the right fit’ for them. We consider the following to be essential components to a trusted relationship between our candidates and ourselves:
- We will take the time to understand our candidates’ specialist skills, experience, and ambitions.
- We will endeavour to find client opportunities which will allow candidates to thrive professionally.
- We will not submit your CV prior to discussing the role with you initially.
- We will maintain absolute candidate confidentiality as an integral part of our professional relationship.
- We will pay attention to candidates’ feedback on the recruitment process, and use it to improve our services wherever possible.
As a specialist recruitment agency, working within the Building Envelope sector of the construction industry, we guarantee an informed, professional and ‘people-centred’ service to ensure you find the ‘right-fit’ every time.