At ZAC Recruitment Ltd we take time to get to know our candidates
We pride ourselves on the reputation we have built over the past sixteen years, for providing highly skilled professionals for permanent roles, within the Building Envelope sector of the Construction Industry. Crucial to that reputation is the trust our clients have learnt to place in us as specialist recruiters, to be able to find candidates who have the appropriate skills for the job role but are also the right match for their business.
As a recruitment agency, we differentiate ourselves by taking an holistic approach to the process of matching candidate to client. We care about:
- The skills, professional experience, and qualifications our candidates bring.
- The kind of work our candidates are passionate about taking on.
- The range of projects our candidates have worked on.
- Our candidates’ ambitions and aspirations.
- Whether a candidate feels as though they’re ready for a new challenge, professionally.
- The area of the country our candidates would prefer to work in.
- The kind of working environment candidates feel they could thrive in.
- The kind of business our candidates would like to be a part of.
“We have always found ZAC to be a well managed and professional recruitment service, with a solid working knowledge of the façade industry. ZAC’s comprehensive experience within the industry as a whole, and specifically our niche, means they are able to meet our recruitment needs with a candidate base focused on our particular skill-set requirement.”
CLIENT – DESIGN MANAGER OF AN ARCHITECTURAL GLAZING COMPANY
ZAC Recruitment – A Culture of Communication
We enjoy getting to know our candidates; our professional relationships always begin with a detailed conversation which we hope will continue over the years. For us, the secret of success is very simple; we get to know our clients and our candidates well, we invest time and energy in the process of matching the right person to the right business, and we are rewarded by a high percentage of favourable outcomes.
Does ZAC Recruitment Sound Right for You?
We are currently experiencing high demand for designers, estimators, and project co-ordinators in London, Yorkshire and the West Midlands, and we are looking for skilled, experienced candidates to fill the roles we have on offer. If you have qualifications in any of the following roles, we would love to hear from you:
- Façade Designer
- External Façade Estimator
- Curtain Walling Designer
- Glazing Designer