My client who are a manufacturer within the external Facade industry are looking to recruit an Architectural Project Manager to cover the Yorkshire and North East Region.
To endeavour to secure projects, ideally through specifications, by advising architects, specifiers, quantity surveyors and main contractors of the products and their capabilities, and promoting the benefits.
· To develop good relationships with architects, specifiers and main contractors within the area, with a view to having the products specified and approved, wherever possible.
· To target selected specifying outlets in a designated area in order to expand the existing specifiers base.
· To obtain leads on potential business.
· To provide technical support to architects/contractors in the design phase of projects with a view to promoting solutions.
· To keep architectural practices in area up to date on new developments and products
· Previous experience in dealing with architects in the target area in particular on matters relating to design and specification.
· Previous experience with the design/construction of facades or building envelopes and familiarity with related structural issues.
· Familiarity with the construction industry in general and the technical / commercial processes which are central features of all significant projects.
· A proven track record of successful business development.
· A technical background (e.g. civil engineering) with a natural ability to deal with technical issues. · Ability to produce outline technical drawings unaided.
· Well-developed inter-personal skills.
· Patience and diplomacy to pursue long term objectives.
· Self-motivated with the determination to achieve results and win against strong opposition.
· Commercial awareness and judgement to assess priorities and deal with them effectively to achieve business goals.
· An eye for detail and natural creativity.
· Ability to plan and manage time efficiently to achieve optimum effectiveness.
In return an excellent Salary/Package are on offer for the right candidate (In the region of £40-45k)+ an annual bonus of £3k – 50% of this is guaranteed.Job Reference: Jo00000000299