Responsibilities and Requirements
• Be able to accurately and timely produce 2D AutoCAD drawings.
• Assist the company within its transition to 3D modelling- any required training in order to carry out this role would be provided by the company.
• Regularly communicate with external parties including: Main Contractors, Architects, Structural Engineers, Façade Consultants and Product Suppliers.
• Regularly communicate internally with members of the Companys project team and all other staff within the drawing office.
• Develop and maintain an up-to date knowledge of the relevant Building Regulations, Design Standards and Products Standards.
• Issue and pursue material requisitions and orders.
• Issue and pursue to conclusion, any necessary RFIs.
• Monitor progress of the design process against the Contract Programme.
They will also consider candidates who have come from a Fabricating background within the Curtain walling industry who are looking to progress their career within a Draughting/Design role as full training will be given.
• The company promote and carry out frequent, relevant recognised training in all industry relevant subjects.
• 3D modelling training.
·Regular appraisals and internal progression.