Our client are a specialist subcontractor within the Construction industry. They supply, design and Install Curtain walling and Glazing. They are currently looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor based from their offices in the North West region but willing to travel nationwide.
• Preparation of project budgets
• Checking projects Contracts
• Administering projects Contracts
• Measurement of project to check quantities against tender allowances
• Preparation of tender documents for any sub contract works and specialist suppliers
• Set budgets for, and raise payments, for subcontract labour
• Manage variations as they occur
• Ensure an awareness of our key responsibilities under the contract
• Ensure regular agreement of site instructions with the client.
• Ensure payments are received on time in accordance with the contractual payment terms
• Ensure retention monies are released when due
• Prepare and discuss the final account for projects
• Negotiate and agree final accounts with parameters set by Line Manager
• Prepare monthly Cost Value Reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as Quantity Surveyor within the Building Envelope sector of Construction.
Salaries are dependent upon level of relevant experience.Job Reference: J0372