Project Manager – High Wycombe
Industry leading recruitment agency seeks outstanding project managers in Buckinghamshire
ZAC Recruitment only works with the very best. We supply first class project managers for the very best organisations within the Commercial Glazing industry. We have a current requirement for a superb client of ours, based in Buckinghamshire, who are looking for highly skilled project managers with experience of working with windows and doors, curtain walling and roof lights, amongst other areas of commercial glazing.
Because we supply only the very best candidates, we know that you are at the top of your game and looking to utilise your skills and experience in a more challenging role.
As a Project Manager to one of the best companies in the business, you will be responsible for managing the installation process and installers at all times. Your role will be to ensure that each and every one of their commercial projects is completed on time and to an excellent standard, whilst also providing top notch customer service.
Keeping control of potential debts and decreasing the list of debtors as much as possible will also be a key part of your role within the company.
Successful applicants for this position will also need to be demonstrator the ability to:
- Oversee the installation team and ensure that all installations are in line with the KPIs set and agreed with the Line Manager.
- Effectively manage the installation team and any other professionals required for the effective running of the department.
- Be the first port of call for all HR responsibilities and employee and self-employed contractual obligations, as well as being able to enforce and monitor KPI’s for all staff within the installation system.
- Provide accurate, regular and timely management information on customer records, completed installations and customer debtors.
- Be experienced in setting communicate targets with the installation team and other members of the Commercial department as a whole.
- Be able to show excellent communication skills in order to update all customers from the first point of installation right through until completion.
- Carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
- Ensure that all customer contractual obligations are met at all times.
- Enforce and monitor all Health and Safety aspects on site and within the team, as well as ensuring that all relevant training is up to date.
- Successfully resolving any onsite issues, and delegating duties as and when necessary
- Monitoring and arranging for any relevant training as and when necessary
“Many thanks for all your help throughout the recruitment process. It’s been a pleasure, I haven’t always felt like that in the past with recruiters. Many thanks again.”
CANDIDATE – PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR – MANCHESTER
As an experienced Project Manager in Buckinghamshire, it is not just your skills and expertise that we are looking for. We always work hard to ensure the very best fit for both our clients and our candidates, which is why the successful applicant for this position should be able to offer the following:
- Extensive Health & Safety Training to Management level
- A CSCS card holder
- SMSTS Qualified
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Identify as a self-motivated individual, with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
- A strong people Manager with excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- Hold a strong customer focused work ethic, for both for internal and external customers
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Contractual and Health and Safety knowledge
Your role within this company will be a busy and challenging one, with as many as 5 projects running all at one time. You will be required to travel within a 75 mile radius of the Bucks based office, and must be able to plan your time effectively.
A brilliant remuneration package awaits the right candidate, and your skill and expertise will offer scope for excellent career progression.